Kawaii box goodies!
So over the last 6 months, there have been quite a few issues with deliveries of the Hello Kitty and friends Lootcrate. The thing which annoyed me the most was that they were constantly taking my money still, but informing me that there were delivery issues. At one point they had taken 3 payments (£39 a crate) from my account and I had nothing to show for it. So as you can guess, I wasn’t too happy about it.
So with that in mind, I thought I would try some alternative subscription plans, and Kawaii Box was one of them. I had seen their adverts quite often on social media about them and thought that now was a good time to try them out.
Kawaii Box is a monthly subscription plan and is sent straight from Japan, with cute and colourful little bits and bobs to enjoy. As a lover of all things Kawaii, I thought this would be perfect for me. Their subscription plan comes in different pricing points, getting cheaper the longer you sign up for and paying upfront. As I was unsure if the box would be for me, I just opted for the one-month recurring plan option at $24.90 with free delivery.
The box took a little less than a month to come. As I was use to the Lootcrate boxes, this was a lot smaller. Sadly it had been bashed up quite a bit in delivery, but everything inside was fine.
The boxes have a monthly theme, and this month was Kawaii birthday party from home. Inside the box you had a really cute mixture of items:
- Kawaii dreams handbag – pretty small, more for a child than a grown adult woman hahaha!
- Amuse character egg-shaped hairbrush – like a tangleteeze hairbrush.
- Neon Candy highlighter – in the shape of a sweetie, this is very cute and useful!
- Sweet bow hair tie set – YES there was something with a cat on it!
- Butterfly blossom pen – very cute and useful.
- Little fairy tale 2 in 1 sharpener and eraser – another useful item for my colouring in.
- Sakura Washi tape set – never can have enough cute tape for gifts and cards.
- Chocoball brisk white soda – These are a Japanese candy which tastes of chocolate and soda!
Above all, I think the box is really cute, there is stuff in there I would definitely use and love the little handbag. It is probably too small for a day to day bag, but it is a great size for snacks and cute bits.
I can’t wait to see what my next box will be like, and also what my next subscription box I am trialling will be like too, I will, of course, keep you posted on how I get on and what I think.
Much love to all my kitties, and keep safe xxx